Join us and contribute to the discovery of medicines that will impact lives!
High-throughput experimentation, Computational & Data-driven modeling and the dawn of the Open Science era are dramatically changing how BioPharma researches, discovers and develops new therapeutics. Aganitha is co-innovating with global biopharma customers on next generation R&D.
As a Partnership Manager, you will develop and drive Aganitha’s global partnerships and alliances with a focus on the growth of the company.
Aganitha (अगणित): “countless” or “limitless” in Sanskrit serves as a reminder and inspiration about the limitless potential in each one of us. Come join us to bring out your best and be limitless!
- Manage company partnerships and alliances with a focus on the growth of the company. The partnerships will be with technology (Cloud, Data) companies as well as companies in the Life Sciences space.
- Establish a systematic process for partner identification, outreach, and relationship management
- Understand the Aganitha and Partner solutions, identify areas of mutual cooperation, and build joint solutions.
- Connect with key stakeholders in Partner organizations, engage with them, and build strong relationships with them.
- Develop strategies and actions to drive revenue growth for both Aganitha and the Partner organization
- Attend industry and partner events to drive visibility to Aganitha and joint solutions.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive database of potential Partners, and areas of partnership with Aganith
Desired Skills / Expertise
- Bachelors/Masters in Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics (Life Sciences)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Prior experience in an Alliances role is a plus
- MBA/PGDM is a plus.
- Master’s in Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics