Scientist - Bioinformatics, Computational Biology
Join us and contribute to the discovery of medicines that will impact lives!
Accelerate drug discovery and development for Biopharma and Biotech R&D with in silico solutions leveraging Computational Biology & Chemistry, High throughput Sciences, AI, ML, HPC, Cloud, Data, and DevOps.
In silico solutions are transforming the biopharma and biotech industries. Our cross-domain science and technology team of experts embark upon and industrialize this transformation. We continually expand our world-class multi-disciplinary team in Genomics, AI, and Cloud computing, accelerating drug discovery and development. What drives us is the joy of working in an innovation-rich, research-powered startup bridging multiple disciplines to bring medicines faster for human use. We are working with several innovative Biopharma companies and expanding our client base globally. Read about how and what solutions we build.
Aganitha (अगणित): “countless” or “limitless” in Sanskrit serves as a reminder and inspiration about the limitless potential in each one of us. Come join us to bring out your best and be limitless!
Develop and apply AI & computational models in SMOL, mAb, Gene & RNA therapy design and development.
We are specifically looking for Ph.D. & Postdoc candidates who can contribute to the following areas:
- Disease studies to identify new targets, uncover mechanisms of action and stratify patient populations using the power of:
- Single-cell multi-omics (scRNA-seq, Proteomics, Spatial Omics, Epigenomics …)
- Whole genome sequencing (WGS) and Proteogenomics
- High-throughput pre-clinical experimentation datasets
- De novo design, characterization, and optimization of therapeutic candidates in silico using computational omics and chemistry models and AI, e.g:
- Antibody engineering
- RNA design and optimization
- Viral Vector optimization for advanced cell and gene therapies
- Analysis and optimisation of bio-synthesis reactions using the power of AI/ML and computational modelling of underlying cellular processes.
- Ph.D. candidates in Computational biology or related field