- Direct communication: We collect information you provide to us such as information shared directly with us when you fill out a form, communicate with us via third-party platforms or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, display name, username, email address, business information, your content (e.g., articles, blogs published by you) and any other information you choose to provide.
- Activity Information: We collect information about your activity on our website such as your reading engagement and when you share links or download data from our website.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our website, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our website, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our website.
Use of of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our website.
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities related to the website.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Aganitha and others
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our website
- Derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer reading preferences based on your reading history.
If Aganitha or substantially all of its assets were acquired, website visitor information would be an asset that would be reviewed and transferred/acquired by a 3rd party. Such transfers may occur and the acquirer may continue to use your information as specified in this policy.
Aganitha’s website uses the Google analytics cookie. In cases where a user opts-out, Aganitha keeps track of the % of visitors opting out.