DevOps and Cloud Engineer
Join us and contribute to the discovery of medicines that will impact lives!
Accelerate drug discovery and development for Biopharma and Biotech R&D with in silico solutions leveraging Computational Biology & Chemistry, High throughput Sciences, AI, ML, HPC, Cloud, Data, and DevOps.
In silico solutions are transforming the biopharma and biotech industries. Our cross-domain science and technology team of experts embark upon and industrialize this transformation. We continually expand our world-class multi-disciplinary team in Genomics, AI, and Cloud computing, accelerating drug discovery and development. What drives us is the joy of working in an innovation-rich, research-powered startup bridging multiple disciplines to bring medicines faster for human use. We are working with several innovative Biopharma companies and expanding our client base globally. Read about how and what solutions we build.
Aganitha (अगणित): “countless” or “limitless” in Sanskrit serves as a reminder and inspiration about the limitless potential in each one of us. Come join us to bring out your best and be limitless!
We are looking for talented and experienced DevOps specialists with the following responsibilities:
- Containerization and container orchestration with Kubernetes and Docker
- Automated provisioning of infrastructure with code using tools such as Terraform and AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with one of AWS/GCP platforms is a must. Experience with HPC platforms such as SLURM/SGE is nice to have.
- Linux systems administration and configuration management
- Build management, CI/CD pipelining for Python, NodeJS, Java, Go, and C applications
- Database administration and storage management
- Bachelor’s / Master’s / Ph.D. candidates in Computer Science or related technical field